J D Global Trading Company is kovar, kovar sheet, kovar plate, kovar wire, kovar tubing, kovar coils supplier and exporter. Kovar has a wide usage in the electronics industry, such as metal parts bonded to hard glass envelopes. These parts are used for such devices as power tubes and X-ray tubes, etc. In the semiconductor industry kovar is used in hermetically sealed packages for both integrated and discrete circuit devices.
J D Global Trading Company has been providing customers over the past years with the most advanced hermetic connector and packaging technologies available to provide a controllable expansion composite matrix, yielding superior material stability and uniform thermal expansion characteristics to provide the designer a practical solution to meet critical thermal parameters.
Advantages of Kovar:
Uniform Thermal expansion; Low thermal conductivity; Precision flatness capability; Bondable gold plating; Thickness from .004" to .500"; Zero corner radius; Low thermal expansion; Precision complex geometry.
Kovar Typical Physical and Mechanical Properties:
|Material Composition||Melting Range (°C )||Thermal Conductivity W/moK 25°C||Coefficient of Thermal Expansion 10-6/°C|
Kovar Typical areas Application:
- Kovar Material use on Microwave Carriers
- Kovar Material use on Ceramic Substrate Carriers
- Kovar Material use on Surface Mount Package Conductors
- Kovar Material use on Rocket Parts
- Kovar Material use on Optical Packages
- Kovar Material use on Power Packages
- Kovar Material use on SMD packages
- Kovar Material use on SAW filters
- Kovar Material use on MEMS devices
- Kovar Material use on Hybrid circuits
- Kovar Material use on Photo, Laser Diode...etc